3 Ways To Motivate Yourself

 

scholarayu 3 ways to motivate yourself

Let's accept the bitter truth that no one is blessed with a fairy tale life. We all have some of our days when nothing seems good or we just simply feel low. Be it studying, heading towards the gym, cooking, preparing for exams, or be it just getting up from the bed you will simply feel like doing nothing just lying down and looking up at the sky. 

Have you come across your friend's mood swings? That is simply called demotivation. And being demotivated is really dangerous for the person as well as for his surroundings. That will simply arise as a roadblock or the biggest hindrances to any progress that you intend to make in your work. Sometimes the things or work which made you excited will tend to be boring or dull. Remember at that moment, you need to fight back for it, else that will only make matters worse. People are often confused by fatigue and loneliness, but in reality, it is a terrifying little partner of a sense of humiliation/demotivation. 

If I talk about myself I have tried uncountable methods to fight this feeling out of my mind and complete work what I and intended to do. Every method which made me successful in this I wrote down how I overcame the maximum of my demotivation. Below are some of the tried and tested methods I hope they will help you too. I am still in the process of becoming a completely motivated personality.

1.  FIND THE ROOT CAUSE OF DEMOTIVATION

Any feeling doesn't kick in without a reason and yes remember there is always a subconscious reason driving it. So the foremost thing to do when you feel low or demotivated to do something is to sit in a calm place and think about why you feel that way. Maybe it is because of fear - so because of that fear, something is stopping you from going further in your way. For instance, a new artist be it, a blogger, stand up comedian, YouTuber, gamer, etc. feels demotivated in the beginning because they fear acceptance. Before they start, they usually tend to think of the consequences of it, like the audience is not watching, rejection, criticism from the readers, watchers, or the public. The reasons behind your motivation need to be addressed and this can be only done by you confronting it. You might feel demotivated because of many reasons like unattainable goals of your life, lack of challenges, sometimes it may be because of being social, conflicts, and many more. No matter what the reason is just to get the clarity confronting it. 

2.  TAKE A POWER NAP

I like this method the most and this has really helped me a lot during my low days. I believe when in trouble, sleep. This really works. Once I was really demotivated to study for my board's exam, and I decided to take a power nap of 30 minutes and when I actually woke up with double energy and full of motivation. I had completed my studies faster and with full concentration then I imagined I would and since then this has been my second-best remedy among all. 

3.  CALL YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL 

By guardian angel, I mean your first circle of contacts or someone who is really close to you. It could be your best friend, mother, friend who is always there for you, who always gives the best piece of advice. I generally call up my close friend and simply talk to 15-20 minutes, without even mentioning my demotivation. 15 minutes of the call, and I'm enthusiastic as never before. Talking to someone close who really calls will actually rejuvenate you better. 

It's quite impossible to keep yourself motivated all the time. You just need a booster in your life to get you going. 

Do follow me on
Instagram - scholarayu
Twitter -  @ScholarAyu
YouTube - ScholarAyu Official
Facebook - ScholarAyu.Official
Spotify - ScholarAyu
Pinterest - ScholarAyu

Stay tuned for upcoming exciting blogs.
Comment, share, and subscribe to my blog if you like the content.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wonderful blog. Very insightful. Enjoyed it a lot. Please stop by World-complete.com also and have a look at my content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something which everyone should read...!❤❤ amazing work..💯💯❤keep writing nd sharing your work 😊

    ReplyDelete